Ecover Review

I am a Naturally Savvy Blogger, and because of this I am able to try new products and publish my honest opinion about them. I was able to receive an Ecover laundry detergent and have tried it a few times in the past few weeks. I was reluctant not to put any fabric softener in because I wasn't sure how strong of a scent Ecover would provide. I was pleasantly surprised that I needed no softener because Ecover was sufficient. There was a great, clean scent and I know that my clothes were cleaned with no toxins or chemicals! I will definitely buy Ecover again, I found a coupon for it through Mambo Sprouts. To learn more about Ecover laundry detergent, dish detergent and more, visit their website: http://www.ecover.com/ 

To become a NaturallySavvy Blogger, or just to learn more about natural products visit : http://www.naturallysavvy.com/

1 comment:

  1. Have you forgotten your password? Facing difficulty when accessing MyEtherWallet due to password errors? Every technical error needs technical assistance from an experienced source. Myetherwallet Customer Support is a third-party organization that offers quality administration which urges users to use it again and again to remove technical snags and mishaps. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to them. You can talk to them via MyEtherWallet customer support number for fast results. They stretch their arm extremely to offer the best assistance and result-oriented solutions.

    ReplyDelete